PAYMENT & SHIPPING
- All orders will take approximately 2-3 business days of processing (excluding pre-orders).
- You will receive a tracking number in the e-mail once the order has been processed to track your package.
Shipping is calculated automatically at check-out with standard and express options.
- All orders are shipped from a reputable fulfillment center in Hong Kong to centrally distribute your orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Within 14 days: You are welcome to either make an exchange or ask for a refund**. Items must be in new condition, unwashed, unworn with original tags in tact. E-receipt must be valid.
- After 14 days: Items are subject to exchanges or store credit only.
- After 30 days: We do not accept any more exchanges or returns.
- Sale items are final sale.
- Shipping & handling fees are not included.
**Returns are applicable to website purchases only. For items bought on crowdfunding platforms (i.e. Kickstarter and Indiegogo), only exchanges for size and color are available within 14 days after receiving your order and is not eligible for exchanges with website items.
- Mail your unworn pants back in its original packaging with tags in tact at your local courier to returns facility located in Vancouver, BC. All shipping fees are upon the responsibility of the customer:
LEZE the Label
4130 Georgia Street
Burnaby BC, V5C 2T4
- E-mail email@example.com with your tracking number and to let us know whether you'd like a refund/exchange.
- Once the item has been successfully returned, you will receive a refund on your purchased items directly to your credit card. Refunds via credit card typically take 10-20 business days. For more information, contact your credit card company.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal (dependent on your country).
- All prices are listed in USD.
TAXES & DUTIES
- The prices on our website do not include taxes, duties or shipping
- For all orders, you are solely responsible for any fees imposed by your country's customs, such as: import fees, declaration fees, import duties (tariffs) and/or taxes.
- For more information on customs, duties, taxes and other import charges, please contact your local customs office.
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
Our sizes are True to Size as per our size chart. We highly recommend that you measure yourself and do not reference off other brands' size charts, because other size charts may be subjective.
HOW TO MEASURE
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
MY WAIST AND HIPS FIT DIFFERENT SIZES. WHAT DO I DO?
The beauty of our products is that they all have amazing stretch, which can accommodate a few 1-2 inches in difference. We would recommend placing more importance on the waist measurement for maximum comfort.
I'M IN BETWEEN SIZES; SHOULD I SIZE UP OR DOWN?
This is a good thing! For you, you have the options of sizing up or down, depending on the fit that you prefer. Do you prefer a more slim fit? Size down. Do you prefer a more relaxed fit? Size up.
WHAT DO YOUR INSEAM RANGES MEAN?
Our inseams start from 26" for a Petite and goes up to a 36" for a Tall. Although height is helpful in determining which length to get, different body types also play a contributing factor into it (i.e. longer/shorter torsos). We highly recommend measuring your inseam before making your decision. Here is the comprehensive list of inseams in INCHES.
XS-S - 26 // M-XL - 27 // 2XL-3XL - 28
XS-S - 30 // M-XL - 31 // 2XL-3XL - 32
XS-S - 34 // M-XL - 35 // 2XL - 3XL - 36
LET'S BE FRIENDS!
TAKE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER.