PAYMENT & SHIPPING
- All orders are shipped out within 2-3 business days of receiving payment
- You will receive a tracking number in the e-mail once the order has been processed to track your package.
We offer a flat rate of $9.50USD for orders worldwide.
- All orders are shipped from a reputable fulfillment center in Hong Kong to centrally distribute your orders in a timely and efficient manner
- Shipping takes approximately 4-6 business days to arrive, excluding potential customs delay.
- Within 14 days: You are welcome to either make an exchange or ask for a refund**. Items must be in new condition, unwashed, unworn with original tags in tact. E-receipt must be valid.
- After 14 days: Items are subject to exchanges or store credit only.
- After 30 days: We do not accept any more exchanges or returns.
- Sale items are final sale.
- Shipping & handling fees are not included.
**Returns are applicable to website purchases only. For items bought on crowdfunding platforms (i.e. Kickstarter and Indiegogo), only exchanges for size and color are available within 14 days after receiving your order and is not eligible for exchanges with website items.
- E-mail email@example.com to let us know whether you'd like a refund or exchange
- Mail your pants back in its original packaging at your local courier to returns facility located in Vancouver, BC:
LEZE the Label
4130 Georgia Street
Burnaby BC, V5C 2T4
- All shipping fees are upon the responsibility of the customer.
- Once the item has been successfully returned, you will receive a refund, excluding $9.50 return postage. Credit card refunds typically take 10-20 business days. For more information, contact your credit card company.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal (dependent on your country).
- All prices are listed in USD.
TAXES & DUTIES
- The prices on our website do not include taxes, duties or shipping
- For all orders, you are solely responsible for any fees imposed by your country's customs, such as: import fees, declaration fees, import duties (tariffs) and/or taxes.
- For more information on customs, duties, taxes and other import charges, please contact your local customs office.