At the time of the fire, her 17-year-old son was putting her 2-year old son to bed. When her older son realized his room was smoking. Luckily, everyone got out safely but the family is on a long journey to rebuild everything that was lost.
Thanks to her co-worker, Chandell, we got to gift $1,000 towards a fresh start. If you're able, consider donating to her GoFundMe.
Know someone that needs a pick-me-up? Learn more about our community fund, where 2% of monthly net sales are dedicated to a personal cause nominated by you.