It's not a regular Monday, it's a cool Monday. And that's because today's the day where we finally get a look at Oprah's Favorite Things List for 2021. We're screaming! You're screaming! Now let's do some shopping.
We don't know about you, but this is the moment we wait for all year, because let's be real, we're all curious to learn about the new items that have earned Oprah's stamp of approval and swiftly scoop them up thereafter. The Favorite Things list has been a tradition for 26 years and counting, and the day of its release is basically a holiday in and of itself — which is why today isn't just any ol' Monday. Not to mention it also kinda, sorta kicks off the start of gift shopping season, which experts have advised you do early given possible supply shortages.
This year's list, which you can see on both Amazon and Oprah Daily, includes 110 of Oprah's favorite things — up from the 72 that made last year's — which means this one is the biggest, most extensive yet. That means A) there's definitely something for everybody on your list, and B) You'll have no shortage of ideas for what to get for yourself, your family, and your friends, whether you're looking for something cozy, something practical, or something fashion-forward. Not to mention, two-thirds of the items featured on Oprah's Favorite Things list this year are from small business owners, which means you can feel good about who you're supporting with your purchase, too.
That said, we scoured the list early to highlight some of the pieces that particularly caught our eye. Don't get us wrong, we think everything that Oprah chooses would make a worthwhile purchase, but there are some standout items that deserve extra attention. There are these Tory Burch Weather Boots that Oprah says "you'll want to wear these when there's nary a cloud in the sky." There's also this ultra handy Bandolier Crossbody Phone Case — a Hollywood favorite backed by Blake Lively — that makes carrying your cash and cards hands-free, and this Jennifer Lopez-approved breathable, three-layer Henry face mask that offers a solution to one pesky mask wearing problem: Its origami shape means your lipstick and gloss actually stay on your pout.
Best of Oprah's Favorite Things 2021
- Roam the Puffy Slides, $137
- Tory Burch Foul Weather Boot, $228
- Leze the Label Athena Lightweight V-Neck Sweater, $86
- Leze the Label Kendal Pant, $86
- Omi Woods18-Karat Gold Vermeil-Coin Necklaces, $135
- Athletic Propulsion Labs Lusso Slides, $175
- UMA Pure Calm Bath & Body Oils Wellness Gift Set, $165
- Bandolier Billie Utility Crossbody with Case, $208
- Ugg Gertrude Long Teddy Coat, $248
- Alex Mill Crosby Sweatshirt Jumpsuit, $195
- Henry Mask Reusable 3-Layer PPE Face Mask, $18
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ribbed Hooded Robe, $158
- Saysh One Sneaker, $120 (Originally $150)